Study in Europe
Studying in Europe can be a great option for international students. Europe is known for its high-quality education system, welcoming culture, and vibrant student life. Europe hosts thousands of international students every year. At present it’s one of the most preferred study-abroad destinations among students and professionals because of its top-notch education, affordable lifestyle, enormous scholarships and work-opportunities.
Students in Europe
Top Europe Admits Our Students Received
Why Study in the Europe ?
Popular Destinations to Study in Europe
Popular Universities in Europe
EduNirvana in Europe
How to Study in Europe
Jobs & Internships
Cost of Education
Fall Intake (Autumn Intake)
- The fall intake is the most common admission period in Europe.
- Application Deadlines: Typically, applications for the fall intake are due between December and April of the previous year, although some universities may have earlier or later deadlines.
- Start of the Academic Year: The fall intake corresponds to the start of the academic year, which generally begins in September or October, depending on the country and university.
Spring Intake (Winter Intake)
- The spring intake is less common but is becoming increasingly available at some universities, particularly for specific programs.
- Application Deadlines: Application deadlines for the spring intake are usually between August and November of the previous year.
- Start of the Academic Year: The academic year for the spring intake typically begins in January or February.
Finding jobs and internships in Europe can be a rewarding experience. The availability of opportunities, however, can vary depending on your field of interest, qualifications, and the country you wish to work in. This is what you can do:
Research and Identify Your Goals
- Determine your career goals and the type of job or internship you're seeking.
- Consider the country or countries in Europe where you'd like to work.
Update Your Resume/CV and Cover Letter
- Create a well-crafted resume/CV and cover letter tailored to European standards.
- Highlight relevant skills, experiences, and qualifications.
- Assess your language skills, especially if you plan to work in a non-English-speaking country. Proficiency in the local language can be a significant asset.
Online Job Portals
- Utilize online job portals and websites specific to Europe and the country of your choice. Examples include LinkedIn, EuroJobs, and EURES (European Job Mobility Portal).
- Visit the websites of companies you're interested in. Many organizations post job and internship openings on their websites.
- Attend job fairs, networking events, and industry conferences, both in person and online.
- Connect with professionals in your field through LinkedIn or local networking groups.
- Look into internship programs offered by multinational companies, research institutions, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
Tuition Fees:Tuition fees in Europe vary widely. Some countries, like Germany, Ireland & Norway, offer tuition-free or low-cost education to both domestic and international students at public universities. It's important to check the tuition fees for your specific program and institution, as they can vary within the same country.
Living Expenses:Living expenses include accommodation (rent or housing fees), food, transportation, health insurance, and personal expenses. Budgeting for these costs is essential.
Work OpportunitiesInvestigate the possibility of working part-time during your studies. Some European countries allow international students to work a certain number of hours per week during the academic year and full-time during breaks.
Scholarships and Financial Aid:It's recommended to research and apply for scholarships early as they may have specific deadlines and eligibility criteria
Travel and Miscellaneous ExpensesInclude funds for travel to and from your home country, as well as any personal and miscellaneous expenses.
- Acceptance Letter
- Valid Passport
- Visa Application Form
- Passport-Sized Photos
- Proof of Sufficient Funds
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Proof of Accommodation
- Academic Transcripts and Certificates
- Language Proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Visa Application Fee
Our Loan Partners
Our Forex Partners
Our Accommodation Partners
Inspiring Journeys to Success
Scholarship: 3,465 Euros
Scholarship: 1,000 Euros